Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bhabho's Gondhal

Bhabho aka Neelu along with her husband Arvind came with an absolutely delightful performance in STAR Plus’ Nach Baliye-5. The talented couple has impressed the judges with various forms of dancing in the previous episodes but this time their performance was a notch higher. The couple did a folk dance gondhalthat belongs to Maharashtra.
When contacted about her vibrant performance Neelu she said, “We are living in Maharashtra and it’s always nice to know the culture of the place you live in. It was a very good experience for me as I had never done this form of dance before. For this performance I went through various videos so that I could actually get into the real character. I believe in god and when I came to know about why this dance is done I agreed at once. This performance at this level has really helped me with boosting my confidence.”

No comments:

Post a Comment